Technical Difficulties

Technical Difficulties

This was me for three hours yesterday.

If you follow me on Twitter you know I was having some technical issues on the site yesterday. But for those who don’t I want to let you know why there is no new post today.

On Saturday I wrote almost 900 words for the next post I’m working on. The biggest single thing I’ve written since my book. And I came back to work on it some more yesterday hoping to finish… But all the progress was gone.

I spent the next three hours trying to figure out why and trying to get that content back. But nothing worked. And while my hosting service issue fixed the issue, I couldn’t recover the content.

But not only did I lose ~900 words of content. I also lost three hours of time that I could’ve spent finishing the post.

If you see something not working please let me know so I can fix it. And I’m sorry there isn’t a new post today like there are most Mondays.

I’ll have the post done ASAP, but until then we will continue with the KING case study in the next post.