The Winner Of The Book Giveaway Is…
Announcing The Winner of $300+ of Books
When I started learning about value investing I had no one to turn to for help or guidance except the infinite internet. I sifted through thousands of articles, websites, books, videos, and other etc. information to get to where I am today.
Now that I have a solid knowledge base built I’m helping other value investors so they don’t have to struggle as much as I did when starting.
One of the ways I help is by giving away valuable books for free to subscribers. And today more than $300 worth of books are going to a lucky subscriber.
I’m a huge believe in Charlie Munger’s Mental Models and Worldy Wisdom philosophies that the more we read the more we can know. And the more we know the closer we are to reaching our goals, making a ton of money, and changing the world.
These books represent knowledge, power, goal and wealth attainment, and much more. True knowledge is one of the most powerful forces in the world. But few hold this power…
My goal is to help spread this power to as many as possible. And today a lucky subscriber is getting a step closer to their goals by winning the following 20 books valued at more than $300.
- Driving Change: The UPS Approach to Business
- The Perfect Swarm: The Science of Complexity In Everyday Life
- Monsoon – The Indian Ocean and the Future of American Power
- Rogue Elephant – Harnessing the Power Of India’s Unruly Democracy
- The Big Rich – The Rise and Fall of the Greatest Texas Oil Fortunes
- Founding Brothers
- The World Is Flat
- StrengthsFinder 2.0
- The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science.
- Barbarians At The Gate: The Fall of RJR Nabisco
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
- The Prize: The Epic Quest For Oil, Money, And Power
- The House Of Gucci
- Steve Jobs By Walter Isaacson
- Andrew Carnegie by David Nasaw
- Playing For Keeps – Michael Jordan and the World He Made
- Diplomacy By Henry Kissinger
- The Partnership – The Making of Goldman Sachs Updated and Revised Edition
- The Black Swan
- The Art Of Profitability
The winner of the above $300 worth of knowledge for free is David. Your email address starts with dzdown. I’ll reach out to you soon to get your full name and mailing address.
Hopefully these books will help you get closer to whatever goals you have.
I’ll leave you with an amazing quote I found from Helen Keller as I wrote this post..
Remember if you want access to my exclusive notes, preliminary analysis, a chance to win future giveaways, and access to all posts as they come out you need to subscribe for free to Value Investing Journey. And this isn’t all you’ll get when you subscribe either.
You also gain access to three gifts. And a 50% discount on a year-long Press On Research subscription. Where my exclusive stock picks are evaluated and have crushed the market over the last four years.
If you have further questions about Press On Research go to its FAQ linked in this sentence. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org