Book Giveaway Update
Well that didn’t go as planned…
In the post at the end of March The Winner of The Book Giveaway Is… I announced a subscriber as the winner of more than $300 worth of books. The books were supposed to go to David at my cost. Key word being supposed.
At this point I’ve tried multiple times to get a hold of David with no response so another subscriber is getting these books sent to them at my cost anywhere in the world.
I’m a huge believe in Charlie Munger’s Mental Models and Worldy Wisdom philosophies that the more we read about a wide range of things the more we can know. And the more we know the closer we are to reaching our goals, making a ton of money, and changing the world.
These books represent knowledge, power, goal and wealth attainment, and much more. True knowledge is one of the most powerful forces in the world. But few hold this power…
My goal is to help spread this power to as many as possible. And today a lucky subscriber is getting a step closer to their goals by winning the following 20 books valued at more than $300.
- Driving Change: The UPS Approach to Business
- The Perfect Swarm: The Science of Complexity In Everyday Life
- Monsoon – The Indian Ocean and the Future of American Power
- Rogue Elephant – Harnessing the Power Of India’s Unruly Democracy
- The Big Rich – The Rise and Fall of the Greatest Texas Oil Fortunes
- Founding Brothers
- The World Is Flat
- StrengthsFinder 2.0
- The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science.
- Barbarians At The Gate: The Fall of RJR Nabisco
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
- The Prize: The Epic Quest For Oil, Money, And Power
- The House Of Gucci
- Steve Jobs By Walter Isaacson
- Andrew Carnegie by David Nasaw
- Playing For Keeps – Michael Jordan and the World He Made
- Diplomacy By Henry Kissinger
- The Partnership – The Making of Goldman Sachs Updated and Revised Edition
- The Black Swan
- The Art Of Profitability
And the new winner of more than $300 worth of books is now Andrealiz. Your email starts with reyesa. I will get a hold of you today to get your contact information so I can send you more than $300 worth of books at my cost.