Live Rivera Holdings Q&A On Thursday December 1st
I’ve received a ton of questions over the last several weeks from friends, family, and readers about how they can invest in Rivera Holdings. Well I’ve now gotten answers to most of these questions so this Thursday, December 1st I’ll be doing a live Rivera Holdings Q&A on Facebook Live at 8PM EST.
In the Facebook Live video I’ll answer the questions I’ve already got on my list and any questions you ask during the video.
The questions I have on my list at this point are as follows:
- Is there a minimum required investment?
- I know you’re looking to raise more than $10 million so can I still invest if I only have $5,000 – or whatever the amount is?
- Can non-accredited investors invest in Rivera Holdings?
- How can non-accredited investors invest?
- What is an accredited investor?
- Can accredited investors invest in Rivera Holdings?
- Can non-US residents invest in Rivera Holdings?
- What If I’m a foreign accredited investor, can I invest in Rivera Holdings?
- If I’m a Canadian citizen with an RRSP or TFSA can I use those funds to invest in Rivera Holdings?
- Can I use private corporate funds to invest in Rivera Holdings?
- What kind of companies are you researching to buy now?
- You’ve signed a letter of intent with one company so far, what does it do, how profitable is it, what else can we as potential investors know about it?
- If I as a potential investor bring in any others who want to invest in Rivera Holdings will I be compensated?
- What returns have you produced over the last five years?
The plan is for the live Q&A to last between 20 to 30 minutes but this will change as you ask questions, which I encourage.
If you’ve ever wanted to know more about any of the following things or have any questions you may have wanted to ask about value investing, starting a holding company, etc. I look forward to talking with you and answering your questions on Thursday.
- If you want to know more about me.
- The company I’m building.
- About investing in a private business.
- The company I’m seeking to raise financing to buy for $8 million.
- How you can make money by referring investors to Rivera Holdings.
- How you can invest with someone who has produced better returns in the first five years of his career than Buffett did in the first five years of his career.
- And much more.
Make sure to put a reminder on your phone or calendar for the live Q&A on Thursday, December 1st at 8PM EST.
Also please let anyone who may be interested in investing in me and Rivera Holdings know about the Facebook Live video as well.
Talk with you soon,
Chairman, CEO, and Founder of Rivera Holdings