Live Rivera Holdings Q&A Tonight At 8PM EST
I’ve received a ton of questions over the last several weeks from friends, family, and readers about how they can invest in Rivera Holdings. And tonight I’m going to answer those questions along with any you ask during the live Rivera Holdings Q&A at 8PM EST on Facebook Live.
Follow me or friend me on Facebook at the link above to get a notification when I go live.
In a little over three hours from now I’ll answer the following questions I already have on my list.
- Is there a minimum required investment?
- I know you’re looking to raise more than $10 million so can I still invest if I only have $5,000 – or whatever the amount is? The answer is a resounding yes.
- Can non-accredited investors invest in Rivera Holdings?
- How can non-accredited investors invest?
- What is an accredited investor?
- Can accredited investors invest in Rivera Holdings?
- Can non-US residents invest in Rivera Holdings?
- What If I’m a foreign accredited investor, can I invest in Rivera Holdings?
- If I’m a Canadian citizen with an RRSP or TFSA can I use those funds to invest in Rivera Holdings?
- Can I use private corporate funds to invest in Rivera Holdings?
- What kind of companies are you researching to buy now?
- You’ve signed a letter of intent with one company so far, what does it do, how profitable is it, what else can we as potential investors know about it?
- If I as a potential investor bring in any others who want to invest in Rivera Holdings will I be compensated?
- What returns have you produced over the last five years?
The plan is for the live Q&A to last between 20 to 30 minutes but this will change as you ask questions, which I encourage.
If you’ve ever wanted to know more about any of the following things or have any questions about value investing, starting a holding company, etc. I look forward to talking with you and answering your questions tonight at 8PM Eastern.
- If you want to know more about me.
- The company I’m building.
- About investing in a private business.
- The company I’m seeking to raise financing to buy for $8 million.
- How you can make money by referring investors to Rivera Holdings.
- How you can invest with someone who has produced better returns in the first five years of his career than Buffett did in the first five years of his career.
- And much more.
Make sure to join the live Q&A tonight at 8PM Eastern.
Again, you can follow me or friend me on Facebook to get a notification when I go live as well.
Talk with you soon,
Chairman, CEO, and Founder of Rivera Holdings