When Does Value Investing Work Best? Value Investing In Your Car Episode 2
In Episode 1 of Value Investing In Your Car, I answered the question Does Value Investing Work Anywhere In The World?
But I forgot to answer the question when does value investing work best? That’s what I’m doing today in Episode 2 of Value Investing In Your Car seen in the video below.
In the short 13 minute video I answer the above question and these other ones…
- Why value investing works best in certain situations?
- When was the last time I bought a new stock?… Hint – it’s almost 3 years ago now.
- Why haven’t I bought a new stock in so long?
- What have I been doing since?
- Why have I been doing these things?
- Are valuations high around the world? Hint – Yes, valuations across the board and across the globe the highest they’ve been since 1900.
When was the last time you bought a stock? How often are you still finding value in your own research?
I’d love to hear your responses here as value investing is a bit of a bubble when it comes to this kind of stuff.
Oh and before I forget, below is the link talked about during the video where I talk about valuations being at all-time highs since 1900, if you wanted to read this and gain more context.
According to Goldman valuations across the board – stock markets, real estate, bonds – are at the highest levels they’ve been at since 1900. And this is around the world.
P.S. I’d love your help naming our new podcast/vlog… If you have a great name please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line of Name For Your Podcast/Vlog so my team knows what the message is about.
P.P.S If you want to get every post like this in the future please subscribe for free here.