The Best Book I Read All Year – Value Investing In Your Car Episode 3 – Mini Book Review
In Episode 1 of Value Investing In Your Car, I answered the question Does Value Investing Work Anywhere In The World?
In today’s video I’m doing a mini book review of the single best book I read all year – Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win.
In the short 15 minute video I talk about the following things…
- Why this is the best book I read all year.
- Where I first heard about this book from.
- The powerful lessons I learned about leadership and strategy from this book that I’m implementing in my own businesses.
- Exactly how great this book is… Hint – It’s so great I did something with this book I’ve never done before.
- Why I read so much.
- What are some of the other great books I listened to or read this year.
- And more.
When was the last time you read a book? What were some of the powerful lessons you learned from it? What was the best book you read all year?
I’d love to hear see your answers below so we can all see some more great book recommendations and learn from them.
P.S. I’d love your help naming our new podcast/vlog… If you have a great name please send it to email@example.com with the Subject Line of Name For Your Podcast/Vlog so my team knows what the message is about.
P.P.S If you want to get every post like this in the future please subscribe for free here.